We want you to know that the health and wellbeing of our customers, our employees and our community is our top priority and we are closely monitoring the evolving situation regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19).
We are currently open for business and our team has developed policies, procedures and preventive measures to minimize risks – which includes and is not limited to:
• Staying up to date on the latest developments and recommendations from federal, state and local public health officials
• Increasing the frequency of disinfection practices for all surfaces in our vehicles and storage locations.
• Making hand sanitizer available in all vehicles.
• Providing awareness materials for all employees to train in protection measures including staying home and away from the workplace if they are sick, respiratory etiquette and proper hand hygiene.
• Offering customers more opportunities to connect with us in a manner that ensures they feel safe and comfortable.
Additionally, we will continue to follow guidance from local authorities regarding further developments. Your health and peace of mind is of utmost importance to us and we hope this better informs you of the additional measures we have put in place with the safety of customers and employees in mind. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.